Defenition for Semi-Stitched, Stitched & Unstitched
* Semi-Stitched means the dress is half-stitched and the other half of the dress is kept open/stitch-free. It is mostly stitched from the above and the lower part is kept non-stitched. You can stitch the outfit according to your measurements.
* Stitched means the dress is tailored according to your size or measurements.
* Unstitched means the dress material will be provided and you can stitch the outfit material according to your size.
All our outfits are Semi-Stitched or Unstitched. We provide Standard and Custom Tailoring Service having years of experience in tailoring Indian and Pakistani Designer Attire. Our tailors are best in making sure your outfit fits the way you want it to.
Standard tailoring: To get a perfectly tailored outfit every time you buy from us, all you need is a measuring tape and then compare it to our size chart to see which size fits you best.
Custom/ Modest Tailoring: Here at Reeshma, we provide custom/modest tailoring according to our customer's specifications such as modest coverage or any other requirements for a better fit (please refer to the list below).
To get your dress custom-tailored, choose the Custom Tailoring option when placing the order. Once the order has been placed, please complete the tailoring form here.
Custom/ Modest Tailoring
|- Tailored according to our Size Chart from XXS to XXL||- Tailored according to your specific measurements submitted on our Tailoring Form|
|- If you ordered a Salwar Kameez, please email us the Kameez length and the bottom length to email@example.com||- Height adjustment|
|- Modest coverage including lining to cover see-through parts (where applicable)|
|- Style change (where applicable eg. change from Lehenga to Gown with full modest option)|
|- Can Can (mesh, net) attached under Lehenga for added flare (if possible)|
|- Sleeves alteration (length of sleeves depend on manufacture supplied material) otherwise we can add plain net to make it modest which you need to mention when completing the measurement form under the notes section|
|- Padded foundation blouse for Anarkali's|
|- Fall and Pico for Saree's|
|To submit your measurements CLICK HERE|
How to measure yourself:
1) Please use a measuring tape and our size chart as a guideline to find out your size (Standard tailoring).
2) Keep Measurement tape firm, but not tight.
3) Bust: Measure the fullest part of your bust while keeping the measurement tape a bit loose.
4) Around Waist: Measure it at the natural waistline(where you normally wear the trousers).
5) Around Hip: Measure it around the widest part of your hip.
6) Kameez Length: Measure it from the front starting from your shoulder (over the bust) and down to your desired length.
7) Bottom Length: Measure it from the waist (where you normally wear your trousers) downwards along the side to the heel.
We always double-check all our customer's outfits weather it has been tailored correctly, so you don't have to worry about it.
You can always contact us via WhatsApp or email us if you need any further assistance:
Tel: +44 787 6623 111